Inspired by and named for my friend Alka, whose beauty is rivaled only by her giving soul. The Alka Necklace features Om within Hamsa.
Om (or Ohm or Aum) is both a sacred sound and a spiritual symbol. Hamsa is a palm-shaped amulet that has been recognized and used as a sign of protection throughout history. Like wearing an evil eye talisman, some believe it provides defense against another’s malicious glare.
The pendant is comprised of clear crystals. It also happens to be adjustable so, YAY, you can alter the length. That’s handy so the necklace lays were you would like it to compared to a certain neckline or in layering with other jewelry.
T H E ∙ N E C K L A C E
• PENDANT MATERIAL: Gold Plated
• PENDANT SIZE: 23 x 16mm
• CHAIN LENGTH: Adjustable-length up to 22” 14k GF
• CLASP STYLE: Spring Ring
O V E R A L L ∙ T I M I N G
• PROCESSING: I aim to have orders ready within a single business day but it can require an additional day around the winter holidays
• FREE SHIPPING: USPS First Class Mail is F∙R∙E∙E on all U.S. orders (time en route is approximately 3-5 days).
• FASTER SHIPPING: You may upgrade to USPS Priority Mail for $5 during the check-out process (time en route is approximately 1-2 days, not including Sundays).